Broaden the scope of your hearing loss prevention with Phonak Serenity Choice
Phonak Serenity Choice is a line of high-end, in-the-ear hearing protection devices that is designed to reduce the impact of noise-induced hearing loss. The 100% acoustically-tested filters cancel noise and block out loud sound, while keeping ears ventilated for comfort and to reduce moisture. The hearing protection devices are made from medical-grade, hypoallergenic material, which has some antibacterial properties, unlike silicone. Plus, they can be worn multiple times.
Why should you offer Serenity Choice to your patients?
Hearing is a valuable commodity, and hearing well goes beyond just the ability to hear. It is tied to social-emotional, cognitive and physical well-being. However, once damage has been done to the auditory system, it could be irreparable. So, it is essential that your patients, their family and friends take care of their hearing before the damage is done.
Our best-in-class filters deliver situation-specific noise attenuation, while maintaining both awareness and speech audibility. These thermoplastic elastomer plugs provide the perfect combination of comfort and durability.
By offering this high-quality hearing protection product, you can expand your product line in order to enter a large target market that is projected to continue growing, without the sticker shock that accompanies so many other solutions that are currently available. Features of the hearing protection line include:
- Natural hearing, situational awareness and communication
- Cancels noise and loud sounds
- Keeps relevant sound and speech
- Let’s ears breathe
- Can be worn multiple times
Want to know more? Review the Serenity Choice FAQ.
3 ways to market Serenity Choice to your community
Let’s look at how you can market this brand-new line to your community using the tools available to you.
- Update your digital presence with our Website Support Kit, where you’ll find content, banner ads and product images to share on your website.
- Post on social with our Social Media Support Kit: download multiple posts and suggested content. We’ve also included tips to schedule multiple posts that save you time.
- Support all of your existing patients using the email newsletter and images.
Need help? Our marketing team is ready to support you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.