Season’s greetings, Inner Circle members!
We want to thank each and every one of you for staying the course with Inner Circle℠ during what can be only described as a challenging year.
The entire Practice Services team is honored and very grateful that you have chosen to partner with the Phonak Inner Circle program. Thank you for allowing us to support the continued success of your practices. We are optimistic next year will be our best year yet.
Let’s take a quick look at a few 2020 Inner Circle milestones that our members have achieved.
- Our membership grew by 21%.
- Members booked 2,790 marketing events.
- We supported more than 20 virtual trainings for Inner Circle.
- Inner Circle members have rebounded from the COVID-19 impact more quickly.
- 242 members have met or exceeded their goals.
- Members were able to participate in 4 new Practice Services: Recruiting, Managed Care and Insurance Billing, Waiting Room Videos, and Leadership and Development/HR support.
3 end-of-year reminders
Before you enjoy the holidays, there are just a few more to-dos to check off your list:
- Reimbursements for 2020 are due by December 29, at 3:00 p.m. CST.
- Re-enrollment for 2021 membership has started. Please click here to auto-enroll for 2021. Enrollment for 2021 needs to be complete by December 31, 2020.
- Let’s keep our momentum growing! Get ready for 2021 by booking a marketing planning session with your Phonak marketing representative by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to launching several fantastic new Practice Services in 2021, and we will share them with you soon.
Best wishes to each of you and your families, for a peaceful, healthy, safe and prosperous 2021.
Deanna Serrano, M.B.A., M.S. is an Audiologist, who is worked in the hearing industry for over 20 years. She has been with Phonak for 7 years and is Sr. Practice Services Manager. She graduated with her Master’s degree in Audiology, in 1995, from University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point. Deanna earned her M.B.A. in 2006, from the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has worked clinically in ENT and private practice settings and held various positions in management, national accounts and practice development.